Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

She is SIX!

Addy's hair is getting so long she wanted me to braid it.  I tried. We got rocks for the front yard and hope to get it in shape for the tourist season.  Last year it was less than perfect but we were putting our resources in other areas. Daron build Addy a loft bed for her birthday.  I would have died to have one of those when I was a kid.  I re-purposed some curtains for the bottom part and now she  has a fort on the bottom and bed on the top. It is pretty awesome. We had the carpets cleaned so  all her stuff was shoved in the closet which made her room look even nicer.  I am leaving it in there as long as I can.  We made a horse pinata for her 6th birthday which is today.  I kissed her goodnight last night and said "Let me kiss my five year old for the last time ever" and this morning I said "let me kiss my six year old for the first time ever."  Pictures of the finished Pinata etc. to come.







No comments: