A few weeks ago I saw two rattlesnakes mating. It was so cool. I thought it was a
dead snake when i first saw them then i figured it out. I saw the little
bottle of wine and lingerie.(laughing out loud) . Then they started moving and did
the rattlesnake dance. Then my dog came toward me and we scooted out of
there. It was so cool that once the dog was distracted up the trail I snuck back and saw one big old snake
slithering away. I wasn't sure where his mate was so I left. Last night I went on the same hike and saw a tarantula. It was cool. I bet it was a male because it is now their mating season. He was brown with a yellow back. I of course did not have a camera with me. Every time I take a camera hiking I never see any animals. Go figure!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment