Daron and Addy and I were making up songs with a rap app that we have on the IPad. We wanted each of us to say a part of the song. Addy wanted to say it the same way we just had done. We said no just say your part. That made her mad she started to cry. Not a real cry but an I am mad pay attention to me cry. We asked her to go to her room if she was go cry that loud. She went to her room watched herself in the mirror and made up a song. These are the lyrics we remember.
You taught me how to walk
You taught me how to draw
You taught me everything
Now you don't love me anymore...
It was geared at Dad but he stayed strong. I had already made her "cry" twice today. The first time I wanted to take the dogs to the creek so they could run and swim. 15 minutes top. Cried the whole time there and stayed in the car for the first ten minutes just to spite me. I don't remember the second time though I think it was when I made her wash her hand before we cooked or was it when I wouldn't go to the table to feed her her noodles and asked that she brought them to me and I would feed her her noodles from my chair. That was not acceptable. We have created a little monster.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment