Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Addy's Favorite Cousins Visit!!!








This is the last Tuesday night with my four year old.  Next Tuesday she will be five.  It is exciting and sad.  I will miss the little girl that was learning to talk.  The only hint of that baby talk kids have while learning to speak is the way she says animal.  She still says aminal.  Tonight I heard her say "Dad isn't it frustrating when your nose keeps running."  She crosses her legs in her car seat and folds her hands in her lap.  She still has her cute little grin that I am sure she will never lose.  She told Dad and I that we were both being mean to her last night because we asked her to clean up her room.  She was mad at us! 

Anyhow, I got online here tonight to post some of the photos from Daron's brother Jason and his family's visit.  It was awesome. We went to Zion and hiked, Jason and Hayden volunteered at Best Friends, we hiked the Bunting trail in Kanab and then for the finale we hiked a slot canyon called Buckskin Gulch and Wire Pass about 30 minutes from Kanab.


Best Cousins at Best Friends

Buckskin Gulch





Zion National Park
 

1 comment:

Agape Bible Study & Fellowship said...

The kids will always remember such family adventures. Life's real treasures. All fades except memories.