Today I am thankful for "Fast Eddie" who we are doggy sitting. His
"Dad" is traveling to the east coast so he is driving my cats crazy for
the next week and a half. Eddie was a stray in L.A. and one of our Best
Friend dog trainers rescued him from a kill shelter as she was passing
through California. Turns out he is pretty good with cats and he
doesn't care at all about our chickens. Whew! Best of all Eddie likes
to cuddle and shed and cuddle. I do not like the shedding but when
those chocolate eyes look up at you longing for a lap who can resist?
Ugh I am such a sucker. I am thankful today for the beautiful winter day (60 degrees) and sunny. The clouds are amazing. I am also thankful for the nice girl from Chicago that stayed with us while she volunteered at Best Friends. She adopted Daniel one of the coolest rabbits ever. Look at those feetsies!
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment