I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and presents. It felt great to get calls, gifts, texts and emails from friends and family. The day before my birthday Addyson and I went to the Best Friends gift shop to get a few Christmas gifts. I told Addy that this trip was about giving so don't expect to get stuff for you or me. How was I to know they had the cutest shirts ever? I bought not one, not two but THREE shirts. I did have a gift certificate and a pocket full of money from my mom and dad but still THREE shirts. I NEVER find clothes that I like. I would much rather buy pillows, sheets, picture frames, art supplies, etc. I will have to take a photo of them and post them. Addy got a shirt and a bouncy ball. Oh and we did walk out with ONE gift for someone.
I had a great day. Addy went to preschool and I took the neighbor dog hiking. We saw deer but no jack rabbits. Watching the dog chase jack rabbits is funny. The dog s so shocked to see a rabbit that it barks one high pitched bark and takes off running. The rabbit is so fast it gets about a mile ahead of the dog then disappears. Addy had a friend over after school so I watched Once Upon A Time on Netflix and painted. Daron brought wine and Escobar's home for dinner. It was nice and relaxed.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment