Sometimes you need Dad to put your tail on ;)
So it has been forever since I have last posted. We were busy moving into our new house then Daron's parents came and got the house in working order and got bids on things that need to be done and basically "whipped us in shape!" Then I went to Boston all by myself to see Karen Crumback and help her settle into her new house. Addy and I both ended up with a head cold which slowed us down a bit. I had a birthday (gulp) the big 42. I moved offices at work (I only work seven hours a week). Probably the most challenging task in the past three weeks has been giving our cat Bella an antibiotic twice a day! yikes.
Preparing for Thanksgiving right now and painting, organizing and sewing for the house. The chickens are settled in to their nice but small yard. Trying to wrangle folks into watching the dog, chickens and cats while we are on our cruise with Mimi, Papa and Aunt Sasa for a full week in December! There will be more people on the ship than live in Kanab. Wow. Addyson is so excited she can barely stand it! She told us she loves flying and traveling and her Grandma Andrews bought her a trunkie which is a kids suitcase on wheels that you can also ride on. Brillant!
When we return from the cruise we celebrate Christmas and Uncle Jason, Aunt Petra and Addy's cousins Hayden and Hayley will be visiting along with Grandma and Grandpa Andrews again! Addy said she wished Grandma and Grandpa could have just stayed from November to the end of December.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment