Mom made a Dress!
I found the cutest fabric at walmart of all places. I made Addy a little dress and Elmo a matching shirt. She can wear it now and we plan to take it on "the ship" as Addy says. Mimi and Grandpa Nagle are treating us to a cruise. Addy asked me if the ship had a roof yesterday. I told her yes, it even has rooms. I told her Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Sasa, Mimi, Papa and Addy will have three rooms that all connect to each other. Her eyes got wide and her smile came across her face. I told her she could run between all the rooms that she could sleep with Mommy and Daddy or Aunt Sasa or Mimi and Papa or Aunt Sasa, Mimi, Mommy and Addy can have a girls sleepover. She was over the moon with excitement.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment