This week I have been dreaming about Rodeo. I even looked the other day on petfinder for adoptable cattle dogs. I would be more interested in an older dog than a younger one. I have friends say that if you put something out in the universe it will usually come your way (such as I would like the opportunity to work in a new department, I would like an exercise bike etc.) I have been thinking an exercise bike would be nice for the days when I can't exercise at the gym or outside due to weather and/or Addy's schedule. I went to a neighbors house to give her fresh eggs in exchange for the vegtables she gave us from her garden. She had a sit down exercise bike that I commented on and she gave it to me.
So I was hiking with Zeena in the desert and lookie what I found. The dog below is exactly what I was looking at on petfinder. Currently we are trying to find the owners. It is possible that hikers or campers or a rancher lost them. It is also possible that these "cute little puppies" got too big and were dumped. Hopefully, we will find their owners.
I had a meeting at the office Wednesday and Addy came with me. She was really good. I think she had more fun than Sandy and Kim!
At most houses kids paint ON the kitchen table. At my house they PAINT the kitchen table!
My co-worker Kim put on a wonderful education outreach program at Fredonia, AZ library. Our co-worker Victor brought his Flemish Giant rabbit called Bogie. Addy was excited to see her friend Annie and bring her buddy Braxton. And yes she dressed herself again hence the yellow shorts and pink sweatshirt. (sorry Mimi your probably cringing right now!)

Addy and I found a little toad at Angels Landing. She is definitely my child!
Daron also showed us some of the fiber optic cables he works with and the phone he installed.

After the meeting we had to go visit some of the cats at Benton's House. There were many new cats and a few I remember from over the years.
One of our co-workers daughters turned one last week. Addy enjoyed playing with her toys and eating the icing off of all the cookies.
Braxton and Addy love to play in the back yard and create soup for the chickens. That is soup FOR the chickens not CHICKEN SOUP! Very important difference ;) Chicken are our friends.
Addy enjoying frosting from Isabella's cake.
Isabella enjoys the frosting too!
Daron also showed us some of the fiber optic cables he works with and the phone he installed.
The weather is starting to cool off a little bit and Addy and I have been able to spend more afternoons outside. We also go to Kindermusik every Tuesday which is fun for both of us. Addy LOVES to move and sing so it is really great. She is also good at listening and following direction so that makes it really great for me! I will take photos this week.
1 comment:
Nice photos and story line...I really enjoyed it! Childhood is priceless!
Post a Comment