Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Pirate Addy - the library in Arizona ( 5 miles away) had a water themed camp. One day was pirate day. They made pirate ships, got tattoos, raced ships and played games.







Addy has been eating peanut butter and crackers for breakfast. Actually more peanut butter than crackers.



Fourth of July photo


When I was little my Dad would take me to the local pond off of Emmett street across from the hospital. I would look for frogs and turtles. I absolutely LOVED it. Daron, Addy and I went to our local creek and did the same. Addy had a blast until a water bug bit her on the foot as we were heading back to the car. She was not happy and talked all afternoon about that darn bug. We found some little fish and baby frogs.


Addy and I were getting tired of the hot afternoons so we drove an hour to Duck Creek and Navajo Lake. It was at least ten degrees cooler there and we looked for fish and walked in the water. As we were walking in the water Addy exclaimed "I am so happy" it was awesome.

Addy's favorite chicken is Cayenne. She turnes over rocks and pieces of wood and Cayenne will eat the bugs that scurry out.










1 comment:

utah0rbust said...

Super cute new pics!! miss u guys!