Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010










Silly Summer Fun

Oh Auntie Karen really started something with the Elmo's! Addy constantly wants "Daddy Elmo" to come with us on outings, flights, boat rides etc. When we were in Florida and Daron went back to Utah a week before us it really got embarrassing. Addy would say "Daddy Elmo do you see that?" and people would look at us. I figured they were thinking that I was a single mother and Daddy Elmo was her fictitious father! Yikes. Anyhow, as long as we know the truth thats all that matters. Ha. Addy helped Mommy paint her wall blue. Addy loves blue so we painted a wall blue and it goes pretty well with the furniture I painted bright pink. If you know me though I am sure it will all change in a few months!
Daron is a GREAT sport wearing the Elmo Daddy Shirt from Auntie Karen. I think we will have every visitor take a photo in the Elmo shirt. :)
Addy and her best friend Isabella ride in the bike trailer. So Fun! Addy and Bella Blue stay cool inside on Addys bed. Addy and her favorite buddy Elmo!


Well I am starting to realize why the call the twos the terrible two's. For example, I ask "Addy would you like some yogurt?"
"No I don't WAAAAANt any Yogurt" Addy furrows brow and looks at me like I have two heads.
"Ok" I say and walk away.
"MoMMY ADDY wants Yogurt, Waaaaaaa" Addy yells as if I am denying her food forever.
"Whoa" Mommy says giving her the yogurt and all is well.

No comments: