Pages

Tuesday, April 06, 2010




















So it is Tuesday. No Mom and Tots class, No Yoga class and it is cold outside BUT the sun is out. Addy had a run in with an end table last night and she lost. What to do? Drive 30 miles through a beautiful canyon and visit Zion National Park - duh? Addy's face didn't seem to bother her though she looked like it should be. In fact, I told everyone it was a rock climbing accident. Much cooler. As we got closer to the tunnel I started to think she might get scared. Its a dark tunnel and fairly long - maybe a mile? I started talking the tunnel up and telling her how fun it was going to be. She liked it so much that after we left the tunnel she said "More Tunnel, More Tunnel" unfortunately she slept through the tunnel on the way home. She takes after her Dad in that she can throw rocks FOREVER. We must have thrown 100 rocks in the river.






Florida Family! They had a wonderful Easter meal - well as wonderful as you can have without Addyson :)

















No comments: