





Linda and I compare hair doo's - I guess it's all or nothing! Chemo took her hair but not her spirit!


Hiking Snake Gulch.
Daron and Addy hung out on Sunday so Mommy and 15 friends could go hiking. Luckily, a friend of theirs is native to the area and took us to an awesome area FILLED with petroglyphs and/or pictographs from the Anasazi Indians. They are in this area where only cows seem to roam (we could tell by the huge piles of poop!). On the hike down we found I guess you would say petrified sea shells and sea shell imprints on the rock. I am definitely going to have to take Darons parents when they visit. It is a rock lovers paradise. The colors used were mainly red but we also saw green and yellow paintings. The photos I took are huge so it will take me a few days to resize all of them. Here are a few to start with!!!
1 comment:
Oh, mama...oh, mama! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment