Pages

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
Awesome snow storm on December 7th 2009. Addy, Zeena, the chickens and I went out to enjoy the white world.
Karen made it in from Chicago despite the horrible weather and I picked her up in St. George and it took us a good two hours to drive back to Kanab but we made it!!! Addy got lots of Elmo gifts from Karen and she enjoyed having Karen read her her new books!!!


Addy LOVED the snow. In fact, I couldn't get her to come inside.


Ribbon found around the stray cats neck! Yikes.


A teenage cat came through our cat door last night much to our surprise. Ribbon tied tight around her neck, started to embed in the skin. He is friendly and happy to have the ribbon off! Now I need to find him a home or foster! Any help? We can transport across country :)




No comments: