
Sunday, November 08, 2009
October was a beautiful month. We had a photoshoot with photographer Molly and she captured some great shots of Addy and the grandparents. Addy enjoyed trick or treating and her buddy Isabella was a bee. Addy has been reading and singing to her little buddy Bindi the cat. She knows moon and stars, trees and poop (hey when you have animals you have poop!) and many other things. Mom thinks there is a conspiracy going on to keep her from sleeping. Either Addy, Daron, Bindi or Zeena do something every two to three hours at night to waker her up! However, I just finished a grueling 40 hour work week (some of the hours with Addy in the backpack) as I helped run the How to Start an Animal Sanctuary workshop. Now I am working 5 hours a week and dedicating my time to being a stay at home mom! Here's hoping that my sleep improves and the house runs more smoothly!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment