
Addy in the bouncy thing at Zoe's fourth birthday. Daron and I guarded the entrances so that the big kids wouldn't hurt her. What can we say she is our baby~!

Daron and Addy on the trampoline. It had a safety net around it otherwise we wouldn't have let her sit on it. Just kiddin. She could sit on it as long as we had a hold of her shirt or leg. This was the FIRST time Daron was on a trampoline an didn't do a backflip. The last time he was on a trampoline that I remember he jumped up high and on his way down a kid got in the way causing him to divert his landing. He ended up on the ground but luckily no doctor visit was required. Not like he would go anyway...

Addy at the local mexican restaurant. We walked up there on a beautiful Friday evening and she loved it. She had cheerios, a little of moms enchiladas and some of moms lemonade. She would make a face when she drank the lemonade like "ICK" and would scrunch up her face. After she swallowed it she opened up her mouth like a baby bird saying I want more!

Amanda and I took Addyson and Isabella out for a hike on Friday afternoon. It was great but a little windy - thats why the girls are wearing hats!


Addy looks a bit too happy here to have found my bank card!
1 comment:
All right! That's it! I can't take any more!!!
Post a Comment