Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Well, Miss Addy is just over a month old and growing like a weed! Addy takes after her Dad because she loves the water. I am sure that she will be learning to swim next summer. She loves the Texas outfit Kristy sent her and a pink outfit from MiMi (Jennifer's Mom). The only pacifier that she liked was a University of Texas binki that our friends John and Jaime bought in the Austin airport. Unfortunately, Zeena liked it too! We are now interviewing new binkis! We aren't having much luck so I am considering flying to Austin to pick up another UT binki.

The dog (Zeena) and cat (Bindi) seem to be adjusting to the new baby and the new sounds! In fact, when the baby cries Zeena gets up and leaves the room. When I first got home from the hospital Zeena camped out in the guest bedroom with the Bindi. I know they were talking about the “new addition”. In fact, I am sure Zeena was glad to have an alibi. When we brought (Bindi) home Zeena was mortified. She was not sure why we would bring a stray cat from Colorado City (of all places) into her home. Of course, she has a bad track record with cats or should I say cats have a bad track record with her. Anyhow, the cat is safely contained in her indoor/outdoor cattery when Zeena is around. Nevertheless, they communicate through the cage and I can assure you they were both wondering what we saw in the pink bundle. I do have to admit it is the first time that Daron and I have loved something that small that hasn’t had four legs and fur!









No comments: