IT'S A GIRL!
Daron and I went to the Dr. yesterday and since we are about 5 months pregnant he checked the sex. Daron and I were so sure it was a boy that we just sat dumbfounded when he said it was a girl! We still aren't over the shock. One good thing is we had the name picked out for a girl but not a boy. Addison Andrews is growing right on target. Her head and femur bones measured up just fine. I of course am hoping for a waif of a girl - small head and shoulders :) I am sure Addison is going to be a Tom Boy and she will surely be a daddys girl! She already has her BFF (Best Friend Forever), Madison Unerfusser. Madison was born on October 30th to Chip and Sarah. Addison will be wearing Madisons hand me downs (unless they are too girly, frilly or foo foo) ha! I will post the photos of the baby room. It is currently a Black and White theme. We may have to add a TOUCH of pink or yellow or green. Just a touch though! Otherwise here are some photos of me at 5 months. Black is a beautiful thing!
2 comments:
Wonderful news! I'm prepared to do my part in spoiling her rotten!
Grandpa Andrews
Congrats! I am so excited and happy for you. Girls Rule!
Post a Comment