Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How can something so tiny make you feel so sick? UGH. The nauseous feeling is one thing but the bad headaches are KILLING me. In addition, we have a cat in the office and the smell of wet cat food greets me every morning, afternoon and evening. UGH. Amazingly enough I feel best in the early morning and slowly slip downhill as the day goes on. Therefore, Daron has had to pick up most of the evening chores like laundry and cooking and cleaning up after dinner. Thank goodness he is the cook in the family! I seem to collapse after my evening workout and retire to the bedroom around 7 p.m. I know, I know most of you are thinking "So what really has changed?" LOL, I guess not much other than I can't take medicine for my aches and pains! Ha.

1 comment:

Chip & Sarah said...

Oh sweetie! I feel for you! Hang in there! Your almost to your 2nd trimester and you should have smooth sailing for a bit! Good job Daron!