Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lovely Bowling Shoes


My Fine Husband


A couple of weeks ago Daron and I went to Mesquite, NV with some friends. It is amazing to me that we can drive from Utah to Arizona to Nevada in two hours. We only stayed the day (because of the dogs!) but had a wonderful time. Our friends, Laura and Bill, stayed the whole weekend to celebrate Laura's birthday. We gambled when we first arrived (big surprise)then we went bowling, swimming, and to dinner. The guys ate at the casino (shocker) and Laura and I enjoyed Chinese Food - yummy. No chinese restuarants in Kanab. Then Laura and I went to the spa to get hour massages (love it!) When we met the boys at the casino they were winning and Daron and I headed out. The good thing about not staying the night ~ we left while we still had Darons winnings which paid for my massage, our food, bowling, gas etc. Yippy!

1 comment:

Chip & Sarah said...

Awwwww!!! I miss you guys! Those are some SEXY shoes! Only D could pull those off and still make them hot!! That pool looks amazing! It's hot here of course and all I want to do is go to the pool. I'm not going though - I refuse to be baby shamoo floating in the pool :) There is always next summer!