During my visit to my parents I took a side trip to see Lisa. Lisa and I went to the Hornet's Nest to get a long overdue tattoo for me and one more for her. She got a line drawing of her dog Nala and I got the one in the photo. The tattoo represents my family, husband, and life. I know you all know that the dog outline is my Rodeo and the opposite of Rodeo is a tail. I like it because it balances out the red cliffs. The red cliffs remind me of many things including our honeymoon, my Mom helping me plan out our move to Kanab, and my Dad who came up with a nickname of "the rock" for Daron. Yup "the rock" is in the middle grounding me and keeping me from losing my mind!! The tattoo is on my lower back.



No comments:
Post a Comment