
It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and we were get together with friends. I had the Salmon dish which was really good and Daron had a regular burger. The Birthday Boy - Brian- tried the Rocky Mountain Oysters
Rabbit Rattlesnake Sausage and BBQ Buffalo Ribs. The vegetarians were able to choose from their Vegetarian Meals (whew!)
For those of you who don't know what Rocky Mountain Oysters are maybe their recent festival will clue you in:
The Testicle Festival
At the Buffalo Bistro each year just prior to summer solstice. Listen to live music, participate in a talent contest, play horseshoes or volleyball and feast on Rocky Mountain Oysters.
Live Music, Great Food, Beer and Fun!
NO BULL HERE... COME HAVE A BALL
Unfortunately, I didn't see a date so all of you who are anxious to make your plane reservations I will have to get back to you!

No comments:
Post a Comment