The rest of the Andrews's made it!! The week before Christmas we had a great visit with Mom and Dad Andrews, Jason, Petra, Hayden, and little Haley. It turned into quite a task as far as travel to and from Vegas, but we won't go into that... I'll just say that I'm really glad they made it. We packed a lot into 6 days. From skiing in Brianhead (Hayden's first time! Like his dad, it came pretty natural and he was flying down the slopes in no time.) to a visit to Best friends to meet the now famous Seppi and other birds, cats, and dogs. Then there was the 8 hour drive to the Escalante's and Govorno's Arch or something like that... It was cool, though, and Jason and I hiked up to the top of the mountain right behind the arch. We opened gifts to and from all and just really enjoyed the whole visit. Here are some shots from the festivities...













No comments:
Post a Comment