
Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!
Hi Everyone, it's my birthday! Yup I am 30 plus seven. Yikes, three years til the big 40, over-the-hill, middle age.... Anyhow, today is just 30 plus seven.
The morning started off with a call from Lisa in KY and a birthday kiss from Daron and Rodeo and Zeena. When I got to work Gloria had put colorful streamers all over my desk and Kristy called from TX to wish me a happy birthday and Marissa called from Kanab. Awwww. Darons parents send a BIG gift that I am opening tonight and MY PARENTS flew in to Vegas last night and Dan is driving them to Kanab today!!! Karen called me from Chicago to wish me a happy birthday and it is now 11:30 a.m. So I will update later with the rest of the birthday news.
No comments:
Post a Comment