



I took a photo of the Best Friends Welcome Center for Karen. It is really pretty. I also took a photo of the shooting range that I drive by on the way to the sanctuary. I am sure they aren't practicing to shoot anyone or any animal. (this is what I tell myself!) I also added photos of my friend Marissa and her 8 week old Gabriella and two dogs we have at Best Friends from Iran. They are sweet and pretty well trained!
1 comment:
Good Question! Apparently, an Iranian woman (who has visited Best Friends because she runs an animal Rescue in Iran)was kicked out of the country and fled to Canada. She could not keep her dogs in Canada so she sent them to us. Her son or daughter is currently running the animal rescue in Iran. Not sure why she was kicked out of the country. My guess is she challenged those in power...
Post a Comment